Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Moshi Monsters

I've got a few Moshi Monsters. About three.


A Katsuma, a Furi and a Poppet. My Furi was the first, his name is Yeti and the username is Evabadeva. Secondly, I got a Katsuma. I called him Snowstorm. That username is Evabanzana. My final is the Poppet. Her name is... Can you guess? It's Snowflake! That username is Evababa. I'm not a member, but I want to be one REALLY bad! Well, be my friend so our monsters can have fun!

Moshi Me! :-)

*Don't have a monster? No worries! Go to http://www.moshimonsters.com/ to adopt one!

17 comments:

  1. It is Mr. Snoodle. Hi I'm Casey, my username is aquamarine52199, and I have a Poppet. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I AM Arianna my user name is pinkcutiepie5656 and i have a poppet named Cutie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi im Amber my username is me75690 and i have a luvli named kool75690 i've also got a poppet i dont go on my poppet that much but i still think poopets are WAYYYYYYYYY cuter than luvlis (my poppets username is winterblueme):D

    ReplyDelete
  4. luvlis are stupid but your right poppets are cute im pancake352 add me

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! luvlis are not stupid! we should treat all monsters the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Add me my name is sahar7779

    ReplyDelete
  7. Add me my username is jessbess556 i am a moshi member and a super moshi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. luvlis are not stupid because luvli luvs Zack Binspin! Have you heard his song? Moptop Tweenybop shimmyin and shaking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. add me im petal9426 I like katsumas and poppets the best I hate luvils

    ReplyDelete
  10. Add me im sisasunshine i like poppets im the best in this game

    ReplyDelete
  11. my name in moshi monsters is halle2790 and I have a poppet named Mindy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool my moshi monsters is lilamatias0330 i have a diavlo i know what your thing why a diavlo i thing diavlo are cool and poppets and luvils so be my friend please P.S my monsters name is candance

      Delete